The Answer Class SAT Prep enables students to learn everything they need to know about the SAT in just 8 hours. We cover all aspects of the test (Math, Reading, Writing and Language, and the Essay), share tips, and discuss strategies. The class also includes confidence-building, time management, and guessing techniques.
SAT Prep Course Logistics
The Answer Class’ SAT prep courses are offered at all of our partner high schools. Each class is eight hours and takes place either during the school week in the evening or on one weekend day.
Students from any high school are welcome to take an SAT prep class at any of our partner schools. You can use the class finder to determine which class best fits your family’s schedule.
The Answer Class SAT Prep Gives Back
As an educational fundraiser, The Answer Class donates 20% of all tuition collected to the sponsoring high school or high-school organization such as PTSA, Junior Class, Booster Club, Career Academy, etc.
Scholarships are also available. Please contact us at: email@example.com.
The Need for Prep
Everyone knows how stressful yet important the SAT is.
But not preparing is just not an option. You wouldn’t think of not preparing for a driver’s test. You wouldn’t think of not preparing for a final exam. You wouldn’t think of even not preparing for a vocabulary test. Why, then, would not preparing for what is arguably the most important test your son or daughter will ever take, even be an option? It doesn’t make sense and now that there is an SAT prep class option that is affordable, comprehensive, fits into your student’s busy schedule, and supports your school, why wouldn’t you prepare?
The Answer Class SAT/ACT Prep Difference
Our compact and comprehensive SAT prep course:
- Teaches students everything they need to know about the SAT
- Covers all major strategies
- Includes a full-length SAT and analysis of the test
- Reviews all sections of the test, including the essay
- Increases student’s confidence for all standardized tests
- Includes take-home packet for further review
- Provides families with a structured and affordable way to learn how to take the SAT
- Makes affordable what is often a very large expense
- Is a win-win – enables families to support their school and help their son or daughter at the same time
- Offers busy students an alternative to semester-long prep courses or long, drawn-out, expensive courses