The Answer Class ACT Prep enables students to learn everything they need to know about the ACT without wasting time or money. In just 8 hours, students learn about all aspects of the test (English, Math, Reading, Science, and Essay), share tips, and discuss strategies. This class also includes confidence-building, time management, and guessing techniques.
year-round Affordable In-Person & Live, Virtual Classes
The Answer Class ACT Prep is offered in-person at our partner high schools and live, online. You choose the 8-hour course that works best for your schedule.
Creative, year-round options to meet students’ busy schedules.
ACT Prep for ALL
Always affordable, with discounts for early registration, as well as combination packages enable ALL students to present their strongest college applications.
All students are welcome
Students from all high schools are welcome to take our ACT prep classes at any of our partner locations or live, online. As well, as a benefit of being a partner school, students from partner high schools can attend any ACT prep class at any location and their home school will continue to earn the 20% donation.
ACT prep guaranteed – always
For any reason, students are welcome to retake their class – free of charge. That’s The Answer Class Guarantee.
ACT Prep supports your school
As an educational fundraiser, The Answer Class donates 20% of student tuition from our partner schools back to their home school or organization such as PTSA, Junior Class, and MTSS/PBIS programs.
Scholarships are also available. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACT PREP – ALL THE DETAILS
- Teaches students everything they need to know about the ACT in 8 hours
- Covers all major strategies
- Includes a full-length ACT and analysis of the test
- Reviews all sections of the test, including the essay
- Increases student’s confidence in all standardized tests
- Includes take-home packet for further review
- Provides families with a structured and affordable way to learn how to take the ACT
- Makes affordable what is often a very large expense
- Is a win-win – enables families to support their school and help their student at the same time
- Offers busy students an alternative to semester-long prep courses or long, drawn-out, expensive courses
Is your high school group looking for a meaningful and effortless way to earn money for your programs? Email us!
We’d love to learn more about you and share how our super easy partnership can help your group achieve its financial goals.