SAT and ACT Prep Courses = Fundraising Success for Your High School
We invite you to become our partner and join a growing list of high schools who have chosen The Answer to help their students prepare for the SAT & ACT. By partnering with us, you provide a much-needed service – comprehensive and cost-effective SAT & ACT prep – for your students and their families and a helpful fundraising stream for your school.
Why Partner with The Answer?
Schools partner with us because our educational fundraiser works for the entire school community — students, families, parent volunteers, and school administrators.
The Answer SAT/ACT Prep Partnership is:
- EASY – The school has little work to do as we handle all administrative aspects of the course.
- SAFE – Involves NO door-to-door selling and no bringing money to school.
- LUCRATIVE – Provides a recurring source of revenue.
- USEFUL – Enables you to sponsor a program that students really NEED.
- CONVENIENT – The eight-hour course is held at your school.
- CONSISTENT – Schools may offer the courses throughout the school year.
- FLEXIBLE – Each school chooses course dates and times that work for your students.
- WORTHWHILE – Benefits your school, county, and state reputations.
With tuition of only $159, fifty students attending The Answer SAT and/or ACT Prep Course earns your school over $1500!
The Answer partners with high schools and high school organizations to offer SAT & ACT preparation courses that are both convenient (courses are held at your school) and affordable (courses range from $129-$159). By hosting the SAT and/or ACT prep courses at your school, you help your students to both increase their test-taking skills and confidence and improve their college applications.
In fact, your entire school will reap rewards since we provide a 20% rebate on all tuition collected. Either your school or school organization (such as PTSA, Junior Class, Booster Club, etc.) receives the 20% donation or we can lower tuition to $129 for the full prep course so that your families can enjoy the savings. You decide which option works best for your students and your school.
Families who register early receive a $10 discount (lowering tuition to $119-$149) as well.
Our Commitment to All Students
For every class held at the high school, The Answer provides one free scholarship for a student who would not have the means to pay otherwise. Scholarships are available to other deserving students as well. See Community Giving for more information.
For more information on becoming a partner, please contact us at: email@example.com or (410) 997-3006.