College Prep Courses = Fundraising Success for Your High School
We invite you to become our partner and join a growing list of high schools that have chosen The Answer Class to help their students prepare for college through affordable SAT & ACT Prep and College Essay Writing Workshops. By partnering with us, you provide a much-needed service – comprehensive and cost-effective standardized test prep and college essay writing help – for your students and their families and a much-needed fundraising stream for your school.
Why Partner with The Answer Class?
Schools partner with us because our educational fundraiser works for the entire school community — students, families, parent volunteers, and school administrators.
The Answer Class College Prep Partnership is:
- EASY – The school has little work to do as we handle all administrative aspects of the courses.
- SAFE – Involves NO door-to-door selling and no bringing money to school.
- LUCRATIVE – Provides a recurring source of revenue.
- USEFUL – Enables you to sponsor an affordable program that students really NEED.
- CONVENIENT – The eight-hour courses are held at your school or live, online.
- CONSISTENT – Schools can offer the courses year-round.
- FLEXIBLE – Each school chooses course dates and times that work for your students.
- WORTHWHILE – Benefits your school, county, and state reputations.
With tuition of only $169, 50 students attending The Answer Class earn your school over $1,500!
The Answer Class partners with high schools and high school organizations to offer SAT & ACT preparation courses and College Essay Writing Workshops that are both convenient (courses are held at your school or online) and affordable. By hosting the college prep courses at your school, you help your students to both increase their test-taking skills and confidence and improve their college applications.
In fact, your entire school will reap rewards since we provide a 20% rebate on all tuition collected. Either your school or school organization (such as PTSA, Junior Class, Booster Club, etc.) receives the 20% donation or we can lower tuition to $139 for the full prep course so that your families can enjoy the savings. You decide which option works best for your students and your school.
Families who register early receive a $20 discount as well.
Our Commitment to All Students
For every class held at a partner high school, The Answer Class provides one free scholarship for a student who would not have the means to pay otherwise. Scholarships are available to other deserving students as well. See Community Giving for more information.