As you know, there are never enough funds to do all of the great things that your organization or school wants to do — whether it be purchasing new uniforms for your sports teams, coordinating a music trip to Orlando, providing more games and food for After-Prom, or simply offering additional after-school activities. And furthermore, your organization never has enough volunteers to find new fund-raising opportunities, sell them to the parents, and then manage the relationship and process throughout the year.
Well now there is a fundraiser that works for you — without you having to work for it. Since 2004, The Answer has partnered with schools and school-sponsored organizations to offer affordable, comprehensive, and convenient college test prep classes that help students to prepare and help schools to raise needed funds.
- Easy: What good is a fundraiser if you have to do all of the work? With The Answer Class, we do all of the work, including handling of administrative aspects of the course. Other than you letting your families know about the classes, we take care of the rest so that you have time to focus on what’s important.
- Safe: Many school fundraisers involve students selling items door-to-door — wrapping paper, candles, cookies, popcorn, candy bars, and/or a bunch of other stuff that causes diabetes! The hassle of asking your students to go knocking on doors begging strangers for money and then carrying cash to school probably isn’t the safest or best use of anyone’s time.
- Useful: The Answer Class helps students to build their confidence so that they can improve their SAT and/or ACT scores and enhance their college applications. And if Aunt Sue really wants to support little Timmy then she can pay for part of his course instead of buying cookies which she shouldn’t really be eating anyway. And your organization can now actually feel good about what you’re offering to your students.
- Lucrative: The Answer donates 20% of all tuition collected to your school or school-sponsored organization such as PTSA, Booster Club, Junior Class, etc. This means that 50 students taking the prep classes at your school earns your organization over $1500! And what’s even better is that this is a recurring and consistent revenue stream as each year there is a new group of students who need to prepare for these important college entrance tests.
- Flexible and Convenient: The Answer staff works with your school to create a schedule of classes that works best for your school community, taking into consideration other school events and when the SAT and ACT tests are being administered. And as always, the classes are held at your school (or a nearby location) so it is convenient for students and their families.