ACT Prep Class
The ACT is now taken by more students in the country than the SAT and has become increasingly popular with students in the Mid-Atlantic region. After helping more than 3,000 students prepare for the SAT, we also now offer families an ACT preparation course that is practical, affordable, and convenient.
Welcome to ACT Prep with The Answer
The Answer ACT Prep Classes enable students to learn everything they need to know about the ACT in just 8 hours. Thus, without wasting time or money! We cover all aspects of the test (English, Math, Reading, Science, and Essay), share tips, and discuss strategies. This class also includes confidence-building, time management, and guessing techniques.
ACT Prep Course Logistics
The Answer ACT Prep Classes are offered at many of our partner Maryland high schools. Each class is eight hours long and takes place either during the school week in the evening or on one weekend day.
Students from any high school are welcome to take an ACT prep class at any of our partner schools. You can use the class finder (hyperlink to schedule or search bar where user can input date range of interest) to determine which class best fits your family’s schedule.
The Answer ACT Prep Gives Back
As an educational fundraiser, The Answer donates 20% of all tuition collected to the sponsoring Maryland high school or high-school organization such as PTSA, Junior Class, Booster Club, Career Academy, etc.
Scholarships are also available. Please contact us at: email@example.com.
If you know of another school looking for a great fundraiser, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Need for Prep
Everyone knows how stressful yet important the ACT is.
But not preparing is just not an option. You wouldn’t think of not preparing for a driver’s test. You wouldn’t think of not preparing for a final exam. You even wouldn’t think of not preparing for a vocabulary test. Why, then, would not preparing for what is arguably one of the most important tests your student will ever take, even be an option? It doesn’t make sense and now that there is an ACT prep class option that is affordable, comprehensive, fits into your student’s busy schedule, and supports your school, why wouldn’t you prepare?
The Answer ACT Prep Difference
Our compact and comprehensive ACT prep course:
- Teaches students everything they need to know about the ACT
- Covers all major strategies
- Includes a full-length ACT and analysis of the test
- Reviews all sections of the test, including the essay
- Increases student’s confidence for all standardized tests
- Includes take-home packet for further review
- Provides families with a structured and affordable way to learn how to take the ACT
- Makes affordable what is often a very large expense
- Is a win-win – enables families to support their school and help their son or daughter at the same time
- Offers busy students an alternative to semester-long prep courses or long, drawn-out, expensive courses